Freeze interest and charges, stop the hassle from your creditors.
- Write off any debt you can't afford to pay back
- Give you one affordable monthly payment
- Allow you to be free from unsecured debt, normally in three years
- Helps you to stop worrying about legal action by your creditors
- Avoid bankruptcy or sequestration
A Trust Deed is a specific kind of debt help that is only available to
residents of Scotland, like an IVA a Trust Deed is a legally binding
agreement between you and your creditors.
In most cases your creditors will agree to freeze interest charges and to
write off whatever unsecured debts you still owe at the end of the term.
Once the Trust Deed is in place you will be legally protected against any
action by your creditors and therefore avoid bankruptcy or further legal
action as long as you maintain regular payments for a fixed period of time
(usually three years).
Contact us today »